Wed, 26 May|
Let’s get to know the intellectual and mental disability
- Effective communication - Conflict management - Body language - Attitude in the context of intellectual and mental disability.
26 May 2021, 09:00 – 27 May 2021, 16:00
1. Participants will get acquainted with the theoretical concept of effective communication, internal and external conflicts, their management, with different problem-solving methods in the face of an aggressive client.
2. Strategies for overcoming the crisis of people with mental and / or mental disabilities will be discussed.
3. Emotion-triggering therapy exercises will be performed, clients ’body language will be analyzed, and messages will be sent.
4. It will be discussed how we imagine a person with a disability, what is the attitude of different people, the aim is to find out the attitude of the participants towards a person with a disability.